1. Tripbae: One of the oldest and most trusted trekking groups in Bangalore. We organize weekend treks, camping, rock climbing, and many more adventurous activities in and around Bangalore. We also have unique training sessions for people who are new to trekking.
2. Bangalore Adventure School (BASCOOL): BASCOOL organizes adventure activities like trekking, caving, rock climbing, and canyoning. They also conduct workshops and offer courses on various aspects of outdoor adventure safety.
3. Thrillophilia: Thrillophilia is not exactly a trekking group but a platform that provides multiple trekking and adventure options around Bangalore and other parts of India. You can find many trekking packages from various organizers on their website.
4. Indiahikes: Indiahikes is a well-known trekking community in India that organizes treks all over the country. They have several treks in the Western Ghats, which are easily accessible from Bangalore.
5. Adventure Junkie: Adventure Junkie is another prominent group that offers various trekking and adventure tours. They organize treks to popular locations like Kodachadri, Kudremukh, Tadiandamol, etc.
6. Bangalore Trekking Club (BTC): BTC is a non-profit group that organizes treks in and around Bangalore. They also involve their members in various social initiatives like lake cleaning, planting trees, etc.
7. Nature Walkers: Nature Walkers arranges treks, hikes, and nature walks. They offer a mix of easy, moderate, and challenging treks, catering to both beginners and experienced trekkers.
8. Plan The Unplanned (PTU): PTU arranges various adventure activities including treks, backpacking, and road trips. They are well-known for their well-organized trips and trained guides.
9. Get Beyond Limits (GBL): GBL is an outdoor organization that encourages people to get out of their comfort zones and explore the outdoors. They conduct treks, corporate outings, and team-building activities.
Remember, when choosing a trekking group, make sure to check their reviews and safety measures. It’s essential that they follow the correct safety protocols, have knowledgeable guides, and respect the environment by practicing sustainable tourism. Enjoy your adventures!